Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Jonathan & Andrea's Wedding

What an incredible time I had in New Orleans Last Weekend. My older brother Jonathan was recently engaged to be married to a lovely girl named Andrea, who I have grown to love like a sister.

Well, I guess these two love birds were too in love to plan a big wedding and wait months and months to be married so they decided only two weeks after being engaged not to waste any time and were married last Friday under a lovely gazebo in a beautiful New Orleans Park. What a perfect way for two people in love to be united in marriage, with only their closest friends and family present. It was truly a beautiful experience.

All the photos were taken using all natural light...as I felt appropriate for this quiet, serene commitment of love between two people whom I love very much. Thank you guys for sharing this very beautiful and memorable experience with me.
Joshua





No comments: